Team Lemon is Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's national athletic program, inviting all athletes to make a difference in the lives of those affected by childhood cancer. Each race you run, walk, bike or swim can raise funds for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and will bring us that much closer to finding a cure for childhood cancers.
Fitness Expert and Coach Heather Binns, CPT with Full of Life Fitness is here to train you for the Ventura Half Marathon! Training starts Monday June 16th and meets at parks in the San Fernando Valley (Griffith Park, Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks Park, Valley Village Park, North Hollywood Park, Johnny Carson Park). If you do not live close, you can train with us virtually and join us on race day! This all-inclusive program includes:
- 12-week half marathon training specific to beginners (walkers/runners) and intermediate/advanced (runners)!
- Weekly group runs on Sunday mornings!
- Nutrition coaching and food log!
- Team FOLF technical running T-shirt to wear on race day!
- Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) clinics and SMR eBook!
- Special FOLF race registration discount!
- BONUS** Receive a pre-conditioning program to use right away if you register before our group training starts!
or call Elaine at 805-990-2392 for more information.
Registration is $50, each participant is asked to raise $300 and receives:
*13 Week Training Program for all levels to prepare for the Half Marathon
*Entry into the Half Marathon * End of Season Celebration Party
*A Race shirt to proudly wear in the Race * Race Day support and Much More!
99% of the participants who completed the VCMT program went on to complete either the Disneyland, Santa to the Sea or both Half Marathon(s) 2008-2012!!